Monday, November 21, 2016
Magical Probi is a Number One book!
Magical Probi is Number one in Teens and Number 10 in Best Selling Paranormal and Urban Fantasy! Number ten is kind of cool when you consider the company it's keeping! Thank you everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Unicorn Book
Book One of Tales of Hay and Justice is FREE this week on Amazon. Fergus is a tiny talking Unicorn with a attitude. Thrust into the hum...
I finished writing Book 3 Ghost ships of Terra
I had to pull an all nighter but I finished all 19 chapters of the Ghost ships of Terra. Now it gets sent off to the editing team to take a ...
Time for a Snippet! #05 from Special Agent in Charge!
Get your MUG today . (Sorry, the Unicorn doesn't come with it.) <unedited> This is a giant military base and preserve do ...
No comments:
Post a Comment