Wednesday, March 16, 2016

As Promised the Re-write of Book 2, Engineering Murder is now completed.

I posted the new 3rd edition of Engineering Murder a few Minutes ago. I won't really know for at least 12 hours how many pages it added, but it should be several. I did add a small amount of new content also. Just to fill in some needed details.  Check it out tomorrow.
Now for some better news!   An Amazon Countdown deal kicks off  on Sunday March 20. Making my first book, Engineering Murder .99 cents for a short time. Get it while its hot!
Also, pay attention to THIS blog for an Upcoming short story serial all about that crazy but love able AI, Wilson! I should be posting the first one of those next week. Check back for more stuff regularly. 

Thanks        -Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment