Monday, March 28, 2016
Armload of Cat
So I'm trying to write. Our Cat, Merlin thinks I'm a warm place to sleep so he jumps up on my chest and curls up. Now I am covered in Cat hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Unicorn Book
Book One of Tales of Hay and Justice is FREE this week on Amazon. Fergus is a tiny talking Unicorn with a attitude. Thrust into the hum...
Time for a Snippet! #05 from Special Agent in Charge!
Get your MUG today . (Sorry, the Unicorn doesn't come with it.) <unedited> This is a giant military base and preserve do ...
I finished writing Book 3 Ghost ships of Terra
I had to pull an all nighter but I finished all 19 chapters of the Ghost ships of Terra. Now it gets sent off to the editing team to take a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment