Saturday, April 9, 2016

Thoughts, Comments, or additions you might like?

I'm looking for YOUR input for the Wilson Wednesday stories. While I have a great many of them planned I can alway use a new idea or three. Is there some situation or event that YOU  think would be funny. Maybe  a favorite Pop-culture refrence that you would like to see in a book or story? I am open to suggestions. My wife thinks I am insane most of the time. When I write I will sometimes start "giggling" in the middle of a paragraph. Help me out.  Drop me a line by commnenting on this post, signing up to this blog (over there on the right column)  or catching me on facebook. www.facebook.com/ForgottenEngineer

Just as an  Update book 5 is already under way I am just about done with chapter 2.
  Later   ~ Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment