Thursday, May 4, 2017
May the Fourth Be with you. Star Wars Day!
Fergus says May the Fourth be with you!
Don't forget about the Revenge of the Fifth!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Unicorn Book
Book One of Tales of Hay and Justice is FREE this week on Amazon. Fergus is a tiny talking Unicorn with a attitude. Thrust into the hum...
Time for a Snippet! #05 from Special Agent in Charge!
Get your MUG today . (Sorry, the Unicorn doesn't come with it.) <unedited> This is a giant military base and preserve do ...
I finished writing Book 3 Ghost ships of Terra
I had to pull an all nighter but I finished all 19 chapters of the Ghost ships of Terra. Now it gets sent off to the editing team to take a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment