Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year! Here is a Surprise Release for your Enjoyment! Cat's Night Out!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N5KADX8


Catherine Moore, Cat to her friends, trained with her friend Agatha Blackmore to be the best FBI Agents to ever graduate from the Academy. When Agatha left for her Probi assignment Cat had one of her own. A serial killer stalked the South. Sometimes it takes a Monster to catch a Monster.

Read this and other Tales from the Federal Witch Universe today!

4 comments:

  1. This book says it's part of kindle unlimited, but it won't let me load it :'( I really love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its the snips from here. TS the tiger you have on the amazon page seems to be implying its CAT but is NOT a sabertooth. You mention CAT is so maybe you know someone that can edit it the clip for you? here's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NKk7BYl0Rk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried so very hard to find a video clip with a sabertooth on it. The tiger was the best I could do. For those who have not read the book or are familiar it works. The rest of us including myself cringe a bit. I needed a vid and it was the best alternative. sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I was on the verge of trying to figure out how to cut and paste the stories to put on my Kindle, now I have them with the rest of my TS Paul collection

    ReplyDelete