Monday, May 22, 2017

Status Update. What I'm up to.

I though I might Update everyone as to what i have in the works for the next couple of months.

I'm writing the next Federal Witch book 5 -Night of the Unicorn. Darkness Revealed is also in the works. This is the story of what happened to Camilla at the end of Book 4. The new spin off series beginning with Shade of Honor is complete and has been passed off to the editors to play with. I expect to see the completed manuscript any day now. I'm the publisher so as soon as I get my hands on it you will too.

Sometime this summer I have a new mini-Series of mysteries coming out. They will be about Mongo, the WerePolarBear from the FBI Academy. You might remember him from Cat's night out. He was sort of responsible for allowing the Jackalopes to escape. I recently wrote an introduction to him in an Anthology of Mystery stories. It's out in June so expect notification of it then. Mongo's first book will be called Jamaican Karma.  Also out in June is the Expanding Universe Book 2. 23 authors got together to put out some awesome Science Fiction. The story I wrote is something completely different for me and for you.

Beyond that the horizon is wide open. I have several more Cookbooks coming out as well as more in the current series.

No comments:

Post a Comment